The Python test…
- will be on Thursday September 21, 2017.
- will be an in-class exam.
- will start at the beginning of class. You will have 45 minutes to complete it.
- will be worth a total of 100 points.
- will be roughly 10 questions.
- will cover material up through and including decorators the majority of lecture 8.
Question types will consist of…
- Multiple choice
- Short-answer conceptual questions
- Short-answer code interpretation questions
- Short-answer code writing questions
We will spend the remaining 30 minutes of class looking at other Python topics that will be useful for the final Python homework.
If there are any Python topics you want to learn about that we haven’t already covered, send them to Mike.