- be on Thursday October 19, 2016.
- be an in-class exam.
- start at the beginning of class. You will have 45 minutes to complete it.
- be worth a total of 100 points.
- consist of roughly 8 questions.
- cover material up through and including lecture 6.
Question types will consist of…
- Multiple choice
- Short-answer conceptual questions
- Short-answer code interpretation questions
- Short-answer code writing questions
- Questions that require you to draw the state of the JS Engine.
(stack, queue, event loop, node/js engine)