The Go test…
- will be on Tuesday November 28, 2017.
- will be an in-class exam.
- will start at the beginning of class. You will have 45 minutes to complete it.
- will be worth a total of 100 points.
- will be roughly 8 questions.
- will cover material up through and including lecture 8.
- will be closed book, closed note as always.
Question types will consist of…
- Multiple choice
- Short-answer conceptual questions
- This includes questions that require writing or drawing diagrams
- Short-answer code interpretation questions
- Short-answer code writing questions
We will use the last 30 minutes of class to start Elm.